On May 25th, 2018, a new Privacy regulation came into force. The regulation applies throughout the EU and the EEA, and aims to regulate when and how to process personal information about employees, customers, partners and other registrants.
The Personal Data Regulation requires greater transparency about who processes personal data about registered persons, allows registered persons to gain insight into the personal data being processed, enabling the registrants to require that incorrect information be corrected, deleted, etc. MeeW has, as a result of the new Personal Data Regulation, prepared a policy on the protection of MeeW users’ protection of personal information.
When you access or use the service you agree that MeeW, regardless of your access method and regardless of your user type, processes personal information about you as specified in this policy.
Who is the data controller?
The person responsible for processing your personal information is:
1620 Copenhagen V
CVR No .: 38455958
Legal basis for processing your information
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data follows from Article 6 (1) of the Personal Data Regulation. 1 (a) and 9 (1) 2, e and f. You can find the Personal Data Regulation here: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/DA/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679 .
When you sign up as a service on the service, you agree that MeeW will process and store your personal information in accordance with this policy.
What information does MeeW collect and process?
MeeW collects content and information that you specify when you create a MeeW account or create or share content on the service. This includes but is not limited to email address, phone number, payment information, CVR number, images, profile text, search criteria, location and location, properties, your hourly or assignment price, language features, and other information you provide through your user profile.
MeeW collects content and other information, including but not limited to, information that you provide when using the service as well as when communicating with others on the service. This includes information about the content you create, upload or receive from others via the service. It includes, for example, but not limited to, instant messages you write and receive, photos and other attachments you send or receive, create or commenting.
MeeW also collects information about how to use the service, such as the type of content or users you search or interact with, including, but not limited to, frequency, your social media connections, your location, and duration of and use of the service.
MeeW also collects communications between you and MeeW. When using the service you agree that you have understood and accepted that MeeW sends you e-mails about the service, including confirmation of your account, offers, changes / updates to features of the service, technical comments, and security information. In this connection, you should note that you cannot refuse MeeWs emails regarding changes and updates. If you do not wish to receive MeeW’s emails and notifications regarding promotions, offers and other, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
If you use the service to purchase or for financial transactions including, but not limited to, the purchase of premium, creation of job listings, purchase of applicants or other purchases, MeeW collects information about the purchase or transaction. This information includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, and other information about your card, other account and authorization information, and billing, disclosure and contact information. Further information regarding. Purchase of MeeW’s products can be read in MeeW’s terms of payment.
Finally, MeeW collects a number of technical information about the devices you use to access the service. MeeW collects – and not limited to – device information about your operating system, hardware versus, device settings, types of file and software names, battery and signal strength, device identifiers, device locations including specific location and location devices via GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi. MeeW also collects information about the name of your device, ISP, browser type, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, etc.
Information available to other MeeW users
The purpose of the service is that MeeW users can interact with each other, whether through MeeW-People or MeeW jobs.
In this connection, you must inform yourself that you agree that the information you provide to the service or MeeW users may in some cases be forwarded and accessible and used by other MeeW users. MeeW calls on MeeW users to comply with the rules contained in the Personal Data Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), but MeeW cannot be held liable for any violation of the regulation or other national laws relating to the processing of your personal data from other MeeW users .
Information for analysis purposes
MeeW uses third-party analysis tools to measure traffic and usage trends for the service. The tools collect information sent by your device or service n , including webpages you visit, add-ons, and other information that help MeeW to improve the service. MeeW collects and uses the analysis information together with analytical information from other users, so it is not possible to identify the individual user.
Cookies and similar technologies
- log information: MeeWs browser automatically reports log information whenever you request access to the service. Log file information is also reported when you download the contents of the service for your browser or device. When using the service, MeeW’s servers automatically detect certain log information, including your web request, Internet Protocol, Internet Protocol, Internet Protocol, Referrals and URLs, Number of Clicks, How to Interact on Service, Domain Names, Landing Pages, Displayed Pages, and other similar information. . MeeW also collects similar information from emails sent to you, which are then used to track which emails you open and which links you click. MeeW uses the information for more accurate reporting and to improve the service.
- Device IDs : When you use the device from a mobile device, such as a tablet , PC, or phone, open, upload files, monitor and save MeeW one or more device IDs on your device or on an external storage. Device IDs are small data files or similar data structures that are stored on or attached to your mobile device, which are used for unambiguous identification of the mobile device. A device ID may be data stored for device hardware, data stored for device operating system, or other software or data that MeeW sends to the device. A device ID provides information to MeeW or a third party about how you review or use the service, and allow you to display reports or custom content and ads to you. Some of the features of the service may not work properly if the use of device IDs is disabled or disabled.
- Meta data: Metadata is typically technical data associated with user content. Metadata can, for example, describe how and when specific user content has been collected and by whom and how the content is formatted. MeeW collects and uses for example, but not limited to, metadata in an analytical context.
What does MeeW use your personal information for?
MeeWs overall purpose of processing your personal information is to share your data with other MeeW users, according to the service’s features, as well as continuously improving and optimizing the terms of service and the MeeW users both regarding the purpose of the service itself (job search, optimal match / interaction between people / companies) as well as the technicalities of the service and commercial profiling.
MeeW uses They collected personal information, but not limited to, making surveys, testing functions, and analyzing data, to improve service with new products, features, performing troubleshooting activities, and the like.
MeeW collects and processes your personal data in order, but not limited to:
– conform the service on various devices
– find out which language you speak and match the app’s layout to this
– show you advertisement you would find interesting
– match the correct jobs
– show who you have as shared friends from other social media
– give you access to limited and premium features in MeeW
– erase crashes and bugs based on your use of the app
– find out what type of device you use and how often you go and use our services
– to develop new technologies
– protect all users from improper use of the services
– collect cookies and pixel tags to enhance your user experience
– compile statistics / analyzes for optimization of the service’s technicalities and profiling of the service, both for MeeW users and any third parties, eg in marketing context.
MeeW’s purpose of processing data is also to be at the forefront of the latest general standards and trends for UI, UX and design. By this, is your data is at the basis for creating an overall better experience with service.
Location settings, is also used by MeeW, among other things, to offer you suggestions etc. with MeeW users near you or by promoting, for example, your proximity.
How are your information stored and processed?
The information that MeeW collects about you through the service is stored, stored and processed, including, but not limited to, MeeW and MeeW’s data processing providers, including, but not limited to, MeeW’s affiliated companies or service providers. MeeW’s affiliated companies, service providers and data processing providers are:
MeeW s Associated companies and service providers include  .:
- Stripe . Stripe handles MeeWs Payment Gateway. You can access the Strip Terms here: https://stripe.com/dk/privacy . The Strip European Headquarters is located at 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, GB, London – UK.
- Amplitude . MeeW uses amplitude to connect with various analyzes so we can keep up to date with bugs, crashes, user behavior for developing a user-friendly service. Including, but not limited to, measuring bugs, problems and crashes in the app. You can access the Amplitudes Terms here: https://amplitude.com/privacy . Amplitudes Headquarters is located on 501 2nd Street, Suite 100, San Francisco, California 94107, USA.
- Amazon . Amazon’s AWS servers save MeeW’s data. You can access Amazon Terms here: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/?nc1=f_pr . Amazon’s European Headquarters is located on One Kilmainham Square, Inchicore Road, Kilmainham , 8 Dublin 8 , IR COUNTRY .
- Freshworks. MeeW uses Freshdesk for support and customer service. Here information is exchanged between MeeW, the user and Freshdesk. MeeW handles all data and communication. Freshdesk works exclusively as a third party. You can access the Freshworks Terms here: https://bit.ly/2FydT18 . Freshworks’ European Headquarters is located at Alte Jakobstraße 85/86, Hof 3, Haus 6, Berlin, Germany 10179 .
- WIX . MeeW uses Wix.com for collecting cookies and track ing of newsletters. MeeW collects this data for analysis, to ensure a good user experience on MeeW’s website and MeeW’s other services. You can access Wix’s terms here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy . Wix’s European Headquarters is located on Prinzessinnenstraße, Berlin, Germany .
- Luminos Software . Luminos is responsible for the technical development of the MeeW app and other technical MeeW services. Luminos tracks and remedies bugs, crashes, optimization capabilities, development capabilities, and other relevant technology data points to optimize and enhance UI, UX, design, and overall user experience. Luminos headquarters are located E Building, 2nd Floor, Strada Gării, Cluj-Napoca 400124, Romania .
MeeW, its affiliated companies, service providers, or data processing providers transmit the information that MeeW collects about you, including the personal information you provide when using / creating a MeeW account across countries borders and thus across your jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions worldwide, as MeeW and its affiliated companies and service providers, according to the above, are geographically located in different countries. If you are in the United States, China, Russia, or other areas that have laws on the collection and use of data different from the laws of Denmark, please be aware that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country or jurisdiction that may not have the same data protection laws as your existing jurisdiction.
Only authorized employees with work-related needs at MeeW and at MeeW’s affiliated companies, service providers, or data processing providers have access to the collected personal data.
What does MeeW do to protect your information?
It is MeeWs task to ensure that personal data is encrypted during transit and storage, and that only a limited number of individuals whose work requires access to personal data, who has access to this data.
MeeW takes reasonable steps (for example, by requesting a unique password) to confirm your identity before we give you access to your account. This is to ensure that your personal information is protected as best as possible. MeeW cannot protect any information you transmit to MeeW, or warrant that the service not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed when MeeW is a platform that aims to bring together people / companies. If you match or send a job application via the service to another MeeW user, MeeW does not prescribe that these MeeW users comply with applicable laws, including but not limited to, processing and retention of personal data. MeeW, however, would like to encourage all MeeW users to treat MeeW users’ personal information confidentially and in accordance with the principles of this policy.
MeeW will at any time anonymize your personal information whenever possible and expediently.
Who does MeeW share your information with?
MeeW does not, in principle, sell or sell your information to third parties outside of MeeW , its affiliated companies or service providers without your consent except in the specific situations stated in this policy , immediately below .
MeeW divider user content and your information including but not limited to information from cookies, logs, device IDs, location data, and usage data) with entities legally belonging to the same group of companies as MeeW or who may become part of this group (” Associated Companies “). The associated companies may use information ne to deliver content and improve the service (including through analytical data) and affiliated companies own services (including by providing you a better and more relevant user experience of use).
MeeW may also share your information including, but not limited to, information from tools such as cookies, logs, and device IDs, and location data with third party companies that help MeeW provide you with the service (“service providers”). Our service providers access your information to the reasonable extent necessary to provide the service.
MeeW may also share certain information, including but not limited to cookie data, with third-party advertisers that MeeW collaborates with. The information makes it possible, for example, for third-party ad networks to display targeted ads that may be of interest to you.
MeeW removes the data parts that can identify you and share anonymous data with other parties. MeeW may also combine your information with other information so that they are no longer associated with you and share these aggregated information.
MeeW may share your personal information with public authorities, including prosecution, the police, municipalities and SKAT, and similar authorities in other jurisdictions that have a factual and specific interest in the use of the information found on MeeW and if MeeW in good faith that MeeW are required to disclose These data are in accordance with applicable law in that jurisdiction. Be it instant messaging, contact information, etc.
By using the service you agree that you have understood and agreed that your data may be delivered and shared in accordance with the above-mentioned affiliated companies, affiliates and third parties, including, inter alia, public authorities.
Deleting your personal information
You can delete your personal information at any time by logging in to your profile via the service, clicking on your profile, opening your settings, and disabling your account.
MeeW stores your data as long as you have been created as a user on the service or as long as necessary to fulfill MeeW’s purpose of collecting the personal information as stated above under “What MeeW uses your personal information”.
Information that MeeW receive about you may remain for a longer period than indicated in this policy on the protection of personal data, if lodged a legal request or obligation from one of the above authorities if otherwise requested public surveys see, investigation of a possible violation of MeeW’s terms or policies or otherwise to prevent damage, fraud and other illegal activities.
Processing of data relating to users below the age of 16 years.
MeeW therefore cannot be considered or held responsible for collecting and processing information from anyone below 16 years without legal or parental consent who would have given such persons authorization to register for the service. MeeW does not, as a rule, do specific searches to identify users below 16 years. If MeeW becomes aware that MeeW has collected personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 16 years without legal consent or parental consent, MeeW will, in the case of obtaining parental consent, or delete the user as far as possible.
If you have knowledge of MeeW users below 16 years, or have information about that MeeW is in possession of information about MeeW users below 16 years old, without legal or parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Other websites and services
How can you protect your personal information yourself?
You can always update your email data via your account by logging in and changing your settings.
To ensure the highest possible level of security, MeeW will remind you that you are at all times responsible for securing your unique password and account information and for controlling access to emails between you and MeeW. Your private settings may also be affected by changes made to any social media, if you use with MeeW. MeeW cannot be held responsible for the functionality of other companies, the protection of personal information, security measures, etc.
Any information or content that you voluntarily pass on to the service, including, but not limited to , user content, is made publicly available and controlled by any private settings you specify. If you want to change your private settings on the service, change your settings. Once you have shared user content or made it public, others may share the information with others.
If you remove information that you have turned on the service, there may still be copies of the content in cached and archived pages of the service or if other users or third parties using the MeeW API have copied and saved the information. It should be noted that MeeW does not hold or can be held liable for any other users that you have to interact via the service, or who access your user profile and thereby become aware of your User Information, comply with applicable Personal Data Law.
Following the Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to MeeW’s processing of your personal data. You have, among other things, the right to insight into the information processed about you, know the purpose of the processing to which the information is disclosed to the time the information is stored or the criteria used to determine the period of time to object to the processing of information about you to do Opposition to the use of your personal information for direct marketing / profiling , requiring correction, deletion or blocking of false or misleading information, and in some cases, upon request from you, to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to obtain transferred these personal data from one data controller to another without any hindrance. You can read more about your rights in the Data Inspectorate’s guide on the data subjects’ rights, which can be found at www.datatilsynet.dk .
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data back. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com .
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the legality of MeeW’s processing of your personal information based on your prior consent and until the time of withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, therefore, it will not be effective until this time.
MeeW should make aware that your use of the service for postponing your consent as stated above. If you withdraw your consent, then it will not be possible to access the service.
What happens to your data when deleting your account?
Once your account has been closed or disabled, MeeW stores its associated companies and MeeW’s Service Provider provide your information (including your profile information) and your User Content for a minimum period of 6 months for backup, filing and / or checking.
If you have made purchases via the service, information relating to your purchases is kept for up to 5 fiscal years after the purchase, cf. the Posting Act.
Your information is deleted or anonymized when it is no longer considered to be a material need to store your personal information.
Your personal data will in some cases be stored for a longer period than stated above. Read more about this in the section “s takeoffs of your personal data” above.
How to contact us about a deceased user
In case of a MeeW user’s death please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . MeeW typically handles inquiries of this type via e-mail. If MeeW needs more information, MeeW will contact you at the email address you provided in your request.
You agree that MeeW has the right to notify you of updated terms by posting them on the service and that, if you use the service after the date of entry into force of the updated terms, you accept the updated Terms. The updated terms and conditions will come into effect when they are posted or on any further specified date that may be specified in the updated terms and conditions and apply to your use of the service from that time.